We (as the holders of parental responsibility for him/her) request that the name of the aforenamed child be registered as a prospective pupil of the School AND we enclose payment for the non-refundable Registration Fee of £100.
By signing this Registration Form we understand, accept and agree that:
1. Registration of our child as a prospective pupil does not secure our child a place at the School but does ensure that our child will be considered for selection as a pupil at the School;
2. If our child is offered a place at the School, such an offer will be subject to the School’s terms and conditions for the provision of educational services, which will bind us (as the holders of parental responsibility for him/her) in the event (and from the moment) that we accept the place;
3. We undertake to inform the School of any access/custody arrangements that may be in place or may come into place;
4. In order to comply with the School’s responsibilities as a registered Tier 4 sponsor, we consent to the School notifying and/or supplying information relating to our and/or our child’s right to enter, reside and/or study in the United Kingdom to the United Kingdom Visas and Immigration (UKVI) unit of the Home Office and, in any event, if our child is offered a place at the School, such an offer will be subject to us confirming that our child has the right to enter, live and study in the United Kingdom;
5. If applicable, the School may request from our child’s present school or educational institution:
(i) information and a reference in respect of our child; and/or
(ii) information about any outstanding fees and/or supplemental charges;
6. The School may, with reference to one or both of us:
(i) undertake a credit check with a credit reference agency; and/or
(ii) require us to provide the School’s Bursar with a bank reference and/or an up-to-date credit report (including a credit score); and
7. the School may process any personal data about us (or either of us) and our child, including sensitive personal data about our child (such as medical details), for the purposes of:
(i) administering its list of prospective pupils;
(ii) its registration, selection and/or admission procedures, including as set out above; and
(iii) communicating with the parents of prospective pupils about the School and generally managing relationships between the School and its prospective pupils.